“Hello and thanks for stopping by. One of the hardest things to do is to write about yourself! So here we go.
The thing that gets me out of bed in the morning is what I call the ‘click.’ It’s the sound you hear when someone you are speaking to finally gets it, the information clicks into place and you can see in their eyes that this will change the way they do things. I LOVE that! I love helping people shine. I believe that we all have the ability to be persuasive and engaging speakers; we just need to be shown the way.
If you would like to read my formal bio, you can see it below and if you want to read what my clients say about me you can click here.”
Sharon Ferrier Director, Persuasive Presentations
Sharon Ferrier is a corporate educator, facilitator, coach and speaker. Sharon has a knack for making the complex simple. She believes that passionate people persuade’ and that to make your message stick, you need to balance information with delivery style.
Sharon has qualifications in science and management, and has done post qualification study in complementary fields ranging from business administration, marketing and journalism through to facilitation, improvisation and comedy.
Sharon excels at helping people shine. Sharon is a nationally accredited Trainer and Workplace Assessor and an accredited DISC ADVANCED facilitator. Sharon is a recent graduate from the Australian Institute of Company Directors course and in 2014 was presented with the Global Training and Leadership Award in Mumbai.
Her special interest areas include persuasive presentations, pitching, public speaking executive sales and networking.
- Sharon Ferrier is the award winning director and founder of Persuasive Presentations
- Sharon is a sought after speaker both national and internationally on the topics of presentation skills, confidence, persuasion and influence
- Sharon has won awards in sales and speaking and in 2014 she was presented with the Global Leadership & Development Award in Mumbai
- Since 2001 Sharon has helped thousands of people develop into confident and persuasive communicators
Memberships and Associations
AITD Australian Institute of Training and Development
- Active on the SA Committee
ILP - Institute of Learning Professionals
AICD – Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member and AICD course graduate
Lecturer at the University of Adelaide
- ‘Presenting your Business Plan’ in the Business Planning for Entrepreneurs course
- Adelaide University e-Challenge (Entrepreneur Challenge)
- Graduate program – bridging the gap
WIT – Women in Information and Technology
- Member and Mentor with the young professionals mentoring program
SAYES – South Australian Young Entrepreneur Scheme
- Past Mentor
- Founder and past President of Speakers Corner Toastmasters
- Past Division Governor of SA Toastmasters